(BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF INDIA)
DIRECTORATE GENERAL: ALL INDIA RADIONo. 3/4/2012-SVIII/ New Delhi, dated 29.08.2012
Subject:- Promotion of Announcer from Grade-III to Grade-II regarding.
Reference this Directorte s letter of even number dated 22.05.2012 regarding details of Announcers Grade.
2. All zonal Heads of AIR stations are requested to send the updated C.R. dossiers, Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate in respect of the 15 seniormost eligible Announcers GR.III of the zone to this Directorate immediately. In case the sanctioned strength of Announcer Gr.II is 02 in a particular zone the CR dossiers in respect of the first 10 senior most Announcer Gr.III incumbants may be sent to this Directorate to consider their name for promotion to the post of Abnnouncer Gr.II.
3. The CR dossiers of the SC/ST candidates fulfilling the eligibilty criteria may also be sent to this Directorate.
4. The position whether any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the incumbents during the last 10 years may also be intimated.
5. This may be taken an priority and te above mentioned/documents may be made available to this Directorate by 10th September, 2012 positively
( Rakesh Mishra)
Dy. Director of Admn.
For Director General
All the Zonal Heas of All India Radio Stations viz., AIR, Ahmedabad,Aizwal, Bangalore, Bhopal, Cuttack, Chennai, Delhi,Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Inmphal, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Srinagar, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar & Thiruvananthapuram.
2. All Regional ADGs of AIR viz., Delhi,Mumbi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bangalore,Aizwal.
3. PS to DG, AIR
4. Guard File.