(BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF
DIRECTORATE GENERAL : ALL
No.15/8/2010-P.I New Delhi, dated 31st March, 2011
Subject: Booking of 29 days for Retired AIR Officials and casuals on assignment basis.
It is observed that AIR Stations are not booking retired officials and casuals who are 40 years or above on assignment basis as per guidelines issued by Directorate from time to time. There are many mal-practices and complaints are observed. Hence, all Station Heads are advised that :
(1) In the first place six days booking may be offered to all casuals on panel including retired officials.
(2) Casual booking to the maximum of 29 days may be offered only when every casual got six days booking.
(3) In case Stations have to resort to bookings in excess of six days each, these also will be distributed evenly among such eligible casual hands.
(4) Number of casuals booked plus number of regular officers posted at the Station should not exceed the sanctioned strength in the particular cadre.
(5) If further violation of rules is observed from any station this facility of booking retired officials for 29 days will be stopped immediately and Programme Head will be held responsible for the same.
2. All AIR Station are directed to strict compliance of these instructions.
( ALKA PATHAK )
DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL
FOR DIRECTOR GENERAL
1. Programe Heads of all AIR Stations including Vividh Bharati.
2. DG(News)/DES/DNC/DTPES/Director, STI(P), STI(T).
3. All DDGs including Regional DDGs
4. All DPs/DDPs and ADPs.